Saturday, November 06, 2004

I should be in London now

Yes, I should be in a B&B at Victoria right now. Should be ready to get changed at 10am, then go to the internet cafe to place my bets and get the latest team information. Should be at Victoria Station at 12:30 and get the train to White Hart Lane. After getting off the train, I should be on the street with souvenirs and match programmes sellers. I should be going straight to the club shop to have a crazy pre-Christmas shopping. At 2pm, I should be waiting in front of the main gate to see the likes of Mabbutt etc. driving their Benz past it and I should get a few autographs.
At 2:30pm, I should be going through the turnstiles and walking to my seat. At 2:50pm, I should be cheering the entrance of the teams. It is Spurs v Charlton today, and I should be there.

That is what I should be doing today, but thanks to my employer. You wrecked my dream. Feck it.