Saturday, November 13, 2004

Live Update - Spurs 1 Arsenal 1

Half time - 1:1
I am so nervous and excited sitting in my room watching the live broadcast. The German Legend Jurgen Klinsmann is at the game as well. Spurs played so well up to this moment, Brown and Carrick particularly impressive. We took the lead at around 37 mins through Naybet and the Scum equalised right before half time. It is such an anti climax.

I am watching the TV, shouting and screaming at every scoring opportunities Spurs had and clapping at every good move. I was nearly in tears! It is a feeling no one would understand unless you are an avid supporter of a team. Supporting Spurs is even more nail biting as we are not winning as frequently as some other teams do, and a victory over the bitter rivals is the best feeling in the world.

I should have been there, you know...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Please, I will just ask a very quick question. I created a web blog but have a couple of problems. Just need to know if anyone could help by giving me information about web blog! Please email me your web blog info
to me.

I want to learn how to advertise and get visitors to my web blog so I appreciate all ideas.

jacksmiit@mailup.net

Thank You
make money online

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Chester said...

Really effective data, thank you for the article.
washington dc private schools | charlotte nc florists | Walk In Clinic NYC

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home