Monday, December 13, 2004

2am on Sunday night (Monday morning)

So I am still in the office. Sunday night (or rather Monday morning) at 2am! I just don't know what's going on here. Although I have been in office since 1pm on Sunday afternoon (over 13 hours), only 5 -6 hours were really productive. The rest of the time was spent on waiting for Mr. Pretender. I call it POOR TIME MANAGEMENT AND EVEN POORER MAN MANAGEMENT.

In Mr. Pretender's sphere, the others (including me) are just objects that evolved around his world. He can use them anytime he wants, without realising that the objects do have their own lives. He just didn't give enough respect or consideration to them. This is what I hate Mr. Pretender more than 2 years ago, and I still hate him for this reason now.

Honestly, I am really on the brink of quitting. Not that I could not stand long hours or hard work, but to spend the time like this is just absolutely unreasonable and unjustifiable. The kind of long days is not limited to today or yesterday. It also includes the past 2 weeks and I consider this as the worst working experience in my 4 year plus career. I know it is still more to come for the coming month but I hope I can call it a day before then. I have to.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gamblog UK said...

Take it easy James..

Caculate the odds and take what suits you best, not anyone else - especially those with visions of granduer...

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is simply unjust. What can I say, well, have those people been fair to us from the beginning? Jo

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Ecuador cheap calling cards Real male models Compton software Army debt form Preview manga sex Alton augmentation breast illinois Brand of bontril Mcse brain andrews county tx refinance mortgage San diego porsche clubs ferrari 456m gt tail light Cancer pain syndrome diecast enzo ferrari Quality management training uk 1961 ferrari 250 gt Phoenix az preowned ford ranger Insurance sexual health clinic london Whitewashing kitchen cabinets

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home