Sunday, December 05, 2004

Work Work Work

Looking back, it has been 20 days since I had my last "totally work-free" day. Worse still, I believe those working weekends can be avoided. Last week, I had to serve the mad client which I had to go to office to do some faxes at midnight. This week, it is the boss ("the Pretender") who asked me to go through all the affirmations and witness statements to perform the ultimate "human track changer".

It is sooooooo frustrating for me. So so frustrating as this is an absolutely meaningless task, and I have to hand in my work to him tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong. It is not like I do not enjoy being busy. If I was kept busy by performing meaningful task, I would not have so much to complain. I am pissed because this task is neither 1) urgent 2) meaningful or 3) reasonable.