Wednesday, January 12, 2005

3 Years Ago Today

What happened?

  • I was working on Project Rich with Conrad and was having a prolonged meeting at the Printer from 9am to 7pm
  • I returned to office after leaving Printer and began updating the V-notes
  • Ellen bought a take away dinner for me and became my girlfriend
What have happened since then?
  • Tanrich was listed on the Main Board
  • I was admitted 1 year later, and Ellen was admitted 2 years later (I moved her admission)
  • I have changed job once, and Ellen twice
  • I have gained 30lbs through lots of eating and sleeping
  • We have been to Sapporo - Hokkaido, Bangkok, Kota Kinabalu, Osaka, Bali and will be going to Taipei soon
  • I won the Golden Boot last year and will be looking to repeat the same this year
  • My dad was awarded the Bronze Bauhinia Medal
  • My cousin got married which I was the best man. I was also best man for Gary and Agnes' wedding
  • My sister went to university
  • Ellen has operated a dozen White Terrorist Attack which I escaped unscrathed.