Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Still Very Sick

Still very sick today. Had to cancel the anniversary dinner with Ellen. Spent 80% of my day in bed, and the rest of the 20% on playing computer, updating this blog and watching classic Sherlock Holmes DVDs.