Monday, February 21, 2005

The Aviator

I am not saying it is a bad movie. But I just don't know why the heck
is this movie so special for it to earn so much rave reviews and is
currently the hot favourite to land the Oscar Best Film Award.

I was stuck at the cinema for 3 hours waiting for its climax and
before knowing it, it ends. During the 3 hours, I didn't cry, laugh or
giggle at any part of the movie. If I was attached to a pulse machine,
the meter probably remained constant for the whole duration. If I have
to give one emotion / feeling that I have towards the movie, it
probably would be "Miserable".

Give me some milk, give me some milk, give me some milk....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Inside cars ecu immobilizer decode ECUReader visa
alfa romeo toyota alfa romeo air bag sensor all
alfa romeo change mileage toyota panasonic panasonic

alfa romeo efi tools
alfa romeo air bag test prior alfa romeo starter

Thank you!

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Cellulite ruined my life Provigil +order Removal anti free spyware remover Vintage aftershave bottles buy designer handbags Leather sofas cheap discount Dickies double knee pants

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Brian said...

To my mind everybody have to browse on it.
Sunday flights | nursing necklace | resume template free

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol medication buy tramadol hydrochloride uk - tramadol online shipping

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online without a prescription buy tramadol medication - best buy tramadol

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home