Friday, March 11, 2005

Survival Kit, Travelling, Football, Spurs...etc

It seems that I have not been updating this blog for quite a while, so I am putting together some random stuff here:-

- Many cool little games at Mousebreaker.com, which is really an essential survival kit for office workers. I can't live without it. Blast billiards and Striker of the Month are my 2 favourites. Anyone who can reach the 2nd save point of Blast Billiards please leave me a note how you do it!

- My travel schedule : 18-20 March on business retreat in Australia and 25-28 March on a leisure trip to Shanghai

- Rather unexpectedly, I have fallen into 2nd place in the Top Scorer Table for LSCOBA soccer league, with 9 goals in 9 games. The trophy was once in my pocket but then my rival scored 5 in one match to overtake me. I still have 2 matches to outscore him though.

- Speaking of football, I scored twice in a grassroot standard friendly match on Monday. This wasn't worth reporting, but then my first goal was scored from just outside my penalty area (a full 40 to 50 yards out at least).

- Last Monday, I went to the top floor of Princes Building to do some fitting measurement for the Talent Quest. And my ever-expanding waistline is now standing [proudly] at the staggering height of 33"!

- Watched one of the best football matches in recent years - Chelsea 4 Barcelona 2. Thrilling entertainment! Joe Cole arguably played the best match of his career so far.

- My beloved Spurs are doing not bad recently despite a slip-up against Southampton last weekend. Spurs will play away to Newcastle for a FA Cup semi-final spot. Newcastle is really banging on form but having already won 1-0 at St James Park earlier this season, I am confident that Spurs will at least earn a replay.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Outlet said...

Hello! What at great blog you have going. I'm new to blogging and I am trying to build up my visitors. Outlet

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soccer Live Matches At Your Desktop
There are thousands of High Quality Channels streaming live football from around the world. We are here to show you how to

find them. Receive live match links in your mail account. English Premiership Football and European Soccer Streams. Note all

matches are as per BST.

Special Introductory offer:
Live match links in your mail account at only £1.00 GBP. Free for First Day if you subscribe it now.

1. Free Software:
We will provide you all software you need to get live match at your desktop.

2. Low Cost:
Free for the first day, Receive live match links in your mail account @ £1.00 GBP for each 2 weeks.

3. What's Needed:
Just need is to click on the link, start the software and match is on your desktop.

3. Live Soccer:
Watch live soccer online on your PC no need of buying Sky or Cable?

4. Is It Legal?
We donot stream live football from this server or blog. There are thousands of High Quality Channels streaming live football

from around the world. We are here to show you how to find them.

Check it Once
Soccer Live Matches At Your Desktop

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Bucks outboards sacramento ca cheap phone calls uk czech republic sports bras men What should i eat before running one mile acura dealers in louisville Older woman big boobs Cod diazepam ca auto title history

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Can my dog take ativan for pain Diet drugs com ionamin pill prescription Pay per click dogpile jeff bowen awnings

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site film editing schools

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Gordon said...

I think every person should glance at this.
hotel in austin texas | edmonton hotel | att coupon

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home