Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Pope

So I was talking to Ellen on phone last night and she asked me who was elected the new Pope. I told her no one had been elected yet, and I was wrong. It turned out that the white smoke has billowed from the Sistine Chapel....but was it black smoke instead?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then after 5 minutes, there was that guy coming out the balcony and delivered a speech in Latin (or Italian?) and I told Ellen that was the new Pope.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wait a minute, no it wasn't. He was just announcing the New Pope has been elected who turned out to be Benedict XVI. The odds at Betfair just before the announcement for him was 1:4 (40 dollars profit for 10 dollars bet).

8 Comments:

Blogger harvey said...

I nice blog I have one too Horse racing tips galoresuperform

1:41 PM  
Blogger harvey3 said...

Hi Found you while blog surfing I have a blog too about horse racing stop by some time betting Not a related site but may be of interest

4:39 PM  
Blogger Betfair Bettor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Horse Racing and Sports site. It pretty much covers very related stuff to you.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:28 AM  
Anonymous racing said...

If ever there was a good place to visit your page is one of them I also have an interest in your stuff system

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! training leadership Divorce lawyer in vermont Idaho accutane history Junior plus swimsuits free buspar side effect Lamictal+half+life Skills test for computers for middle

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! video editing schools

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home