Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dressed to Kill

It always feels special when you saw someone you know on TV or newspaper.

This afternoon I visited Give me Spirit Fingers Dammit to check out the latest round of fashion victims. Tadaaaa! Guess what I have found! A picture of my ex-colleague (Note: ex-colleague, not friends or anything) in that blog and to quote Spirit Fingers

"Women persist in showing as much white leg as possible"
Read the post and see the photo here. I nearly fell off my chair laughing and when I found my composure again, I immediately sent the link to my friends (Note: friends, also ex-colleagues).

Spirit Fingers, thank you very much! You made our day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spurs thugs are pussy'es

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUNT

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Lee Dixon thinks Drogba saying he dives sometimes was a language problem.

But for that to work, we have to have an idea what he might have understood by the question. Do you fall????? It doesn't make sense.

It's hard to see how it was just a misunderstanding / mistranslation.

Here's another interpretation: one might argue he was showing a peculiar supercilious disdain for the whole massive cash-cow that's turned him into a rich superstar.

Perhaps he's been reading too much Camus.

Boycott Football!

www.boycott-football.tk

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! video editing schools

3:33 AM  
Blogger A Huddersfield Town Fan's Blog said...

Get in there for the 5-1 win over scummy Arsenal. They are all glory supporters I and I hate glory supporters as shown on my blog. Have a look for yourself!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home